May 3, 2009

"Excited" Doesn't Even Begin to Describe It!


Good morning everyone! Well Paper Popsicles has just announced the members of their current Design Team and I am one of them!!!! I've been on pins and needles since submitting my application 2 weeks ago. What an honor to be chosen. I know that there were tons of applications and there are so many talented women on the Paper Popsicles site!

Congratulations to the other designers!!!!!!

I am so excited to begin working with all of you!

Valerie Chmielak, Design Team
Tricia Gorden, Design Team
Amy Duff, Card Connoisseur
Jen Bulter, May Guest Designer
Lynda Lindley, DT Director

If you haven't been over to the site you should go TODAY, sign in and check out the gallery! Loads and loads of talent & inspiration over there!

Also Melissa just released the May kits...I know a couple might already be sold out so get to PPs online store today and get yours. There is also a dynamite sale going on so don't miss out!!!!!

Yes...I said SALE!

CELEBRATE
NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY
with these savings
35% off Available Past Kits
40% off all Stamps
50% off clearance items

Have a great day!!!