April 29, 2009

365 Pictures


Yup- I started my 365 blog today thanks to my new friend Carol. She started her project at the beginning of the year with a kit from Becky Higgins...basically you use one picture a day for a year to document your life. I remember seeing something about this last Fall but wasn't sure how I would be able to keep track of all of it and get it together for an album, seemed like a lot of work to me. But Carol has a blog that does just that. What a great way to keep all your pictures and journaling in one spot and a fabulous way to share your life with people in the process. So I stole her idea ;) Thankfully, she is a good sport and has given me so much encouragement to get up and running with this project!

I hope you will follow along with me over the next 365 days! Come check it out.... Leslie's 365