February 15, 2010

Project 52 at Bad Girls

Hi all- Well I've just submitted my piece for my first Project 52 challenge over at Bad Girls. I just stumbled across their site last week while checking out one of my favorite designers over at Webster's Pages...Jaz (see her work here)!!! Anyway, I was instanly drawn to the work on the P52 site and new I was going to try to get something done by the deadline even though it was close and started thinking about the challenge. Wood Wire Botanical. This is what I came up with...Hope Springs Eternal.



I wanted to create a piece that relected my curent state of mind. I've been thinking about moving past my grief over mom's death. It's been a long 9 months but things are getting better all the time. I just find the human spirit so amazing. Even from the deepest pit of despair I find there is always hope. Thanks for looking!