February 16, 2010

Postcards from Molokai


Here's a LO I did a couple of weeks back, also for the Webster Pages February Challenge to "Print on your Backsides". Once again I used a front side...thank goodness for creative license, and printed this wonderful wistful photo of Mia in Molokai last May. While we were there I happened upon some vintage Hawaiian stickers from Rubber Stamp Plantation, they are the Aloha From Hawaii line. I used their packaging (front and back) for the Vintage postcards on the LO. I am so in love with the way this LO came out that I am planning an entire mini-album, Postcards from Molokai, based around all the great vintage postcards from Hawaii I've been collecting. Just waiting for the new WP Seaside Retreat papers and embellies to arrive this week so I can get started on it. Have a great day!