September 22, 2008

October Guest Designer Announced

And it's me! Wow!!!

I have only been scrapping again since August. Life got crazy and I stopped for about a year. I decided- against all odds- to put my hat in the ring for a DT or GD position at the great site http://www.scrapbooksuppliesdirect.com/. It is a small but growing site with a lot of wonderful women participating and I felt at home from the first day I logged on. I am really excited to get my scrapping ramped up for the month of October and hope you all come over to the site and check it out. If you are like me and prefer a small pond with people that really support you and listen to your comments and suggestions then SSD is the place for you!

Come join us. There will be a call for the November Guest Designer running from October 1-15th!