February 2, 2010

I'm Baaaacccckkkk



Well, if anyone checks up on me here is my official return to life post. Wow! I can't believe I've been off the grid for 8 months. My mom passed away suddenly on June 20th 2009 and it seems like my life screeched to a halt that day.

I don't want to dwell on the details of what life has been like grieving the loss of my mom but let's just say it's been rough. But, I've learned a lot about myself along the way. Most of all I KNOW I need time to create in order to feel like a human being.

Thanks to my friends Kris and Debbie for kidnapping me for a girl's night out 2 weeks ago. A scrap day followed and I am suddenly feeling so much better.

So, it is with a still heavy but beating heart that I will be posting here again.

My first LO in 8 months was of Mia, of course. She is always my inspiration. And this LO captures her essence, Naturally Beautiful.