April 27, 2009

Happy Monday!

Hi everyone- Well it's Monday again and though it's cold and overcast here I am getting in the mood for SPRING!





Mia and I took a little trip up to Mt. Vernon on Friday to see the tulip fields.


We really lucked out, a beautiful day, loads of sun, temps up to 80 and nothing but time to drive aimlessly and play.



The flowers were amazing! We stopped anywhere we wanted, met a gorgeous horse that Mia named "Beauty", checked out an old abandonded barn and went to a cool playground.







I love special Mommy/daughter adventure days!!!!

I also completed a wonderful mini album for Mia this weekend. I ordered the kit from Marion at A Piece of Craft blog's new Etsy store. What a perfect little kit!




It arrived 3 days after I ordered it and was chock full of goodies! She packed it with ribbons, primas, tons of bling, charms, pins and yummy papers!!!




I had a set of pictures, some pink glitter chip alphas that had been stiting around forever and a great quote that I wanted to document for Mia.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."







This album was the perfect way to use all those things.









Marion is the QUEEN of the mini album and her You Tube site has tons of great tutorials!

If you haven't checked out Marion's blog/shop you should make a point of it!!!

Hope you all have a great day!