April 5, 2009

A Few More Things

to show you all. First off a couple more LO's done with the great kit I got to play with as this month's Guest Designer for Hip 2-b Square. You have to order up this one from Kimberly's What's Hip Kit Club.





And here is a little Maya Road box that had some great chipboard alphas in it. I wanted to make a little box for my daughter and when she saw it exclaimed that it would be PERFECT to hold her Polly Pockets. :)






Finally, went scrapping last night and got two more pages done. Yes, they took awhile but I am happy with how they turned out.

The first is one I did for this week's Viva la Friday Challenge on Scrap Diner. This site has the best challenges and the Design Team is fabulous!

The chipboard altering technique on the first one is so fun to do!



I love working with acrylic paint and rubons and then glazing everything up with a nice coat or two of UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel).




The second is a testimonial to my love of the Prima Lollipop flower!




That's all for now!