October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Mia and I took full advantage of the beautiful weather yesterday and visited our favorite local pumpkin' patch. She always loves to go there because there is a horse and donkey, assorted dogs, roosters & ducks. There were lots of great scarecrows this year as well as a little hay maze. I love to go there because it is such a beautiful spot....they have a dahlia garden, a gourd trellis and lots of great pumpkins! I also was able to buy some local Chantarelle mushrooms and they were delish! Hard to believe it has only been 4 years since this picture... I have a big girl now. She looked so grown up yesterday it broke my heart. I want to keep her exactly as she is forever.

We got 2 big pumpkins....one is 54 lbs and the other 24lbs. I can't wait to carve them up this year!................